Midland Nazarene COVID-19 Plan
Under guidance from the Michigan Department of Health & Human Services, Midland Nazarene will adopt any mask and social distancing policies recommended or required.
- Masks are welcome in the sanctuary and children’s area regardless of vaccination status.
- All pews will be open for seating
- We will remain at full capacity in the sanctuary and small group rooms
- Social distancing will no longer be required though we ask for awareness and kindness toward others’ comfort with close contact.
Direct any questions, suggestions, or concerns to Pastor Justin or COVID-19 Response Coordinator Chuck Cribley at Safety@midlandnaz.org or 989-488-9409.
Masks are welcome in the sanctuary and children’s area.
We have welcomed back children’s ministry and nursery. This is based on our ability to have adequate volunteer ratios. We know that many of our volunteers are in the high-risk category and we choose to care for each by recognizing their health as priority.
Contact email@example.com more information
Yes, we do allow singing.
Thorough sanitation practices and cleaning take place before and after service on Sundays
- We are now offering coffee and ask that you bring your own travel mug, help us reduce waste while cutting cost
- Water fountains are back on and available
- Offering baskets are passed during our worship service
We are excited to welcome you back into the sanctuary; however, if you are not feeling well or have been sick earlier in the week, please stay home and join us on-line.